The Padmanabhaswamy temple treasure is a collection of valuable objects including gold thrones, crowns, coins, statues and ornaments, diamonds and other precious stones.
Items were recovered from Padmanabhaswamy Temple ….
Amazon offers Up to 60% !!! Grab it fast before it is gone !!!
The Supreme Court of India had ordered an amicus curiae appointed by it to prepare an inventory of the treasure. Full details of the inventory have not been revealed. However, newspaper reports gave an indication of some of the possible contents of the vaults. About 40 groups of objects were retrieved from Vault E and Vault F. Another 1469 groups of objects found in Vault C and 617 in Vault D. Over 1.02 lakh (102,000) groups of objects were recovered from Vault A alone.
Exclusive Up to 60% off on genuine PUMA products! Click below link to grab it!!
According to news reports some of the items found include:
- A 4-foot (1.2 m) high and 3-foot (0.91 m) wide solid pure-golden idol of Mahavishnu studded with diamonds and other fully precious stones.
- A solid pure-golden throne, studded with hundreds of diamonds and precious stones, meant for the 18-foot (5.5 m) idol of deity
- Ceremonial attire for adorning the deity in the form of 16-part gold anki weighing almost 30 kilograms (66 lb)
- An 18-foot (5.5 m) long pure-gold chain among thousands of pure-gold chains
- A pure-gold sheaf weighing 500 kilograms (1,100 lb)
- A 36-kilogram (79 lb) golden veil
- 1200 ‘Sarappalli’ pure-gold coin-chains encrusted with precious stones weighing between 3.5 kg and 10.5 kg
- Several sacks filled with golden artifacts, necklaces, diadems, diamonds, rubies, sapphires, emeralds, gemstones, and objects made of other precious metals
- Gold coconut shells studded with rubies and emeralds
- Several 18th-century Napoleonic-era coins
- Hundreds of thousands of gold coins of the Roman Empire
- An 800-kilogram (1,800 lb) hoard of gold coins dating to the mediaeval period.
Among the six chambers in the Temple, Chamber B is very closely associated with Sri Padmanabhaswamy. It is not a part of the Temple Treasury. The holy Chamber houses an idol of Sri Padmanabha and many valuables meant to enhance the potency of the Principal Deity.
Chamber B has long been considered by Astrologers of India, as highly mysterious, sacred and too dangerous to unveil it. The enormous steel door of Chamber B has two massive cobras painted on it and has no bolts, latches or any other means of entry. This is mystery straight out of an Indiana Jones movie.
Exclusive Up to 60% off on genuine FOSSIL products! Click below link to grab it!!
I think this is a desert of Gold which makes everything OMG! What do you think? #India 🇮🇳